Accepted Incompetent warden report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzel Crocker

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Current Steam name: AtsushiPocky 漢字
Steam ID (Unique ID on HlStatsx): STEAM_0:1:56672910
Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search: Couldn't find any
Which server the rule was broken on: Panda-Community.com US | Jailbreak
The rule or rules they broke: Multiple, including:
- Targeting and freekilling certain reds: in this case, he targeted a RED named AKIRA (repeatedly calling him over to the carpet and killing him, or killing him if he doesn't do so) and later me, AKIRA for supposedly saying something "insulting" in chat (even if that was the case I know BLUs can't kill REDs for that reason regardless), and me for supposedly "defending" him.
- Trying to persuade last REDs to type "Kill AKIRA (and/or Denzel) day" as their custom last request.
- Disconnecting and reconnecting so he can repeatedly force warden (is this banned?)
- Doing a probably invalid LR where all the REDs come up to him and "kiss" him (basically just walking up to his melee range), which took over half the round to complete, and killing AKIRA (again) when he came up to "kiss" him (ignore the very end of the video with this proof, where I get killed, because I did try to backstab him).
- Using some sort of voice changer or soundboard to make his voice sound more feminine.
The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above: https://mega.nz/folder/1Lhy1CKY#GQ7Ji55T7aVXYZZw5e9JBQ The videos with the proof are in this folder.

Pocky is getting teambanned but there is more too this report than just that. Axmanner is getting a teamban for baiting. Sir Pupper is also getting a teamban for baiting + a freekill. AKRIA is receiving a gag for provoking. mano_mythical is getting a teamban for causing failrounds. Thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread