Accepted Inappropriate Behaviour | 2Fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

An0n

• Current Steam name: ghost
  • SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx): STEAM_0:0:502119763
  • Which server the rule was broken on: Server #16 // 2Fort
  • Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1508571
  • The rule or rules they broke: Gameserver Rules // 2a) Offensive language/Toxicity
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above: Comms

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

You are Anon right? I mean, is it wrong for me to say you're also provoking them with the way you speak back to this person? "Problem?" "you know how to say anything else?" "he got stuck on the same sentence again guys" ect. Just an assumption but I think you saying these things made this alot worse.

You are Anon right? I mean, is it wrong for me to say you're also provoking them with the way you speak back to this person? "Problem?" "you know how to say anything else?" "he got stuck on the same sentence again guys" ect. Just an assumption but I think you saying these things made this alot worse.
So, let me some points straight here:
1. He was the one to start this, unprovoked.
2. The reason I said "Problem?" was because it could have turned out to be a report for homophobia instead of toxicity (like 9XTheVoXeL pointed out in the game), not as a way to taunt/provoke him.
3. Even if I did say the other two sentences, it does not excuse his behaviour and I only did so because he was, in fact, repeating the same insults. For that same reason, you could say that many other members in the server at that moment were provoking the guy, not just me.

Overall I don't think that all what I said, which never were insults, per se, to him, should be an excuse to his behaviour, although I do admit that it could have been lessened if I had said nothing.

Im going to accept this report.

Though I have to mention the user was already in an angered state and could been interacted different with in a less antagonizing way to not let the situation escalate further, regardless if others started to join or not, just a friendly reminder that we're taking into account how our applicants deal and act with certain situations.

Reactions: Zee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread