Impersonation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudNinja

Donator
Why is it okay for users to impersonate other users? It's genuinely annoying especially when the person being impersonated is not on, so people may genuinely think that its the actual user.

Take this person: Mr. Rolex is his actual name, Currently going by "Festive Cloud Ninja"

It's kind of annoying when i log in, and people are like "wait clouds already on though" when they arent in my friends list, seeing that Festive Cloud Ninja is joining.

Honestly, I’m not bothered by impersonators, unless they make a poor image of myself. However, if the player being impersonated is bothered by it, they should first approach the impersonator and talk them into stopping. Chances are, if they’re not a dick, they’ll stop and respect your request. If they continue to do it, then they’re aware they’re intentionally annoying you, which I deem is punishable because it disrupts your gameplay. Overall, it depends on whether or not the impersonated is fine with it. An appropriate impersonation would be this. No harm intended; just a couple of friends having fun.

Honestly, I’m not bothered by impersonators, unless they make a poor image of myself. However, if the player being impersonated is bothered by it, they should first approach the impersonator and talk them into stopping. Chances are, if they’re not a dick, they’ll stop and respect your request. If they continue to do it, then they’re aware they’re intentionally annoying you, which I deem is punishable because it disrupts your gameplay. Overall, it depends on whether or not the impersonated is fine with it. An appropriate impersonation would be this. No harm intended; just a couple of friends having fun.
See, that is a group of players (including the original user) being in on a joke. But in my case (with Mr. Rolex) its genuinely annoying, have asked him to stop, had an admin ask him (not tell him) to stop, but he has just Muted me in game, therefor making it impossible to communicate with him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread