Imo yanVictor's forum ban was kinda petty (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehlinx

ok. i know I'm really shouldn't be the one to talk due to my massive amounts of shitposting on the forums but. Yan's ban was kind of a petty thing to do. i understand that this place has a thing against shitposting. but pretty much everyone does it in the discord server. i know yan can be fairly annoying but in the end he is one of the must rule obedient players i know (too much infact) and banning him from the place where he can snitch other people doesn't really make sense.

now the reason im assuming he got banned was because he annoyed KVN about updating the maps for US Jailbreak (around the time jb_carnival crashes the game (bonzo Below)). to be fair alot of people have mentioned it and complained about it alot because the fix for the map was out for awhile and had to wait until KVN updated the server. yan said something about KVN and jb. AND KVN didn't really like it. now IMO a forum ban is too much. just because someone said something mean to me. in that sense its pretty petty. many people know that a 25 year-old has better things to do then to focus on a game when he has other means of momentary gain but a complaint is still a complaint. and alot of people had the same complaint even the map maker himself mention it. most likely a mute made sense.

but what the fuck is this 💀

to ban a person for a year gotta be wild.

if people need im willing to elaborate more on what im saying in the comments if people ask...

TLDR: YanVictor's forum ban was petty ngl. he might be annoying but he is a good stickler for the rules. he recenty tried to appeal and was told to wait a year. thats pretty wild. and kinda weird

ps: dont ban me for this. im just saying what most people are thinking.

who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread