I'm Tom (1 Viewer)

That TF2 Kiddie

Heya! I'm Tommy, but you can call me Tom, I'm just some kid who likes to play TF2 as a hobby. I also do trading aswell, so, yeah lol.

Welcome, enjoy your stay!

Heya! I'm Tommy, but you can call me Tom.
So you're not Tom, but you're Tommy? Is Tom just a nickname? I feel lied too. The title "I'm Tom" is very misleading, someone could have actually thought you were Tom, but in reality you are Tommy. Tom and Tommy are completely different people. The title "I'm Tommy" could have prevented this incident, but you put "I'm Tom" instead causing this. I feel very lied too and confused by the title and the text, but I'm willing to put this in the past Tom, Tommy, or whatever you are. Please be more careful next time to prevent further confusion of Toms and Tommies. Anyway welcome to the Community!

Last edited:
Hello there Tom. Welcome to the community ^^

So you're not Tom, but you're Tommy? Is Tom just a nickname? I feel lied too. The title "I'm Tom" is very misleading, someone could have actually thought you were Tom, but in reality you are Tommy. Tom and Tommy are completely different people. The title "I'm Tommy" could have prevented this incident, but you put "I'm Tom" instead causing this. I feel very lied too and confused by the title and the text, but I'm willing to put this in the past Tom, Tommy, or whatever you are. Please be more careful next time to prevent further confusion of Toms and Tommies. Anyway welcome to the Community!

Thanks? Lol.

Reactions: YourBiggestFan

Users who are viewing this thread