I'm late to the introduction party, but w/e (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Random

So, I thought I had a thread about myself where I introduced myself but I never actually made one. So I'll give my best shot to those that doesn't really know me personally.

I am Known as Da Random widely around the web, but my real name is Jonatan and I am currently 15 years old by the time I am writing this. I live in Sweden with my mother and I am really happy here. Not just because it's my mother I am living with, but also because of all the memories I have.
If you are asking about my father I am not gonna talk about him, to be honest, he failed and so my connection with him broke. I actually dislike him.

Anyways, Since it's summer vacation right now I do like to ride my bike (if I still had it e.e) and swim in the local lake. I usually spend a lot of time outside, but I don't always have any ideas of what to do other than riding the bike or take a walk. I have 4 cats and one dog which I really like. The dog I sometimes take a few walks with which relaxes me for the most part.

As for the other things like the panda forums and gameservers, I administrate them regurarly (or whenever I feel like it or when I have time). But since it's basically my hobby I enjoy myself quite a lot here. I have made a lot of friends by playing on Panda-Community and I am really happy I did. Because of all the opportunities that exists over the internet I have changed my personality and I personally want to visit all the Friends and Admins that helped me.
Thank you my friends.

And thank you for reading!
~Da Random

you are late nub !! ::>:D::
but i like you =3

Hi there!
Welcome to our forums-

oh wait

Jarza, haha, you mean welcome to our staff te- oh wait nvm.

tfw you are late to something and people mess around with you... ::(:

• Funny
Reactions: Danny
Hi random!
Welcome to the forum!

I don't like it when people barge in here and introduce themselves as if they're fucking senior staff around here.

I have my eye on you, mister.
Oh ok, I'll keep my mouth shut sir!

Considering we are all 'welcoming' him like he just joined the forums...

Doesn't that mean Jonatan* became an admin without any membership?!

My life was faked the whole time....

*Hey that's how he spelled his name in this thread

Considering we are all 'welcoming' him like he just joined the forums...

Doesn't that mean Jonatan* became an admin without any membership?!

My life was faked the whole time....

*Hey that's how he spelled his name in this thread
noice necrobump

It's always fun to lock your own thread.
YAY, IT'S LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread