Declined Wheatley (War3Source) Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yharon

-Name:

Iñigo

-Game Nickname:

[squad R.E.T.A.R.D.] Wheatley

Your age

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

[U:1:850640614]
STEAM_1:0:425320307

- Your general online times and your timezone

UTC +1, evenings and afternoons (casually on 17:00 to 2:00)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I play more often on #02 (War3Source) #13 (FF2) and sometimes on #27 (Orange). I want to apply on #02 (War3Source) because we're getting a lot of hackers there and sometimes Ol' man imulion isn't there to permanently ban them since he's occupied maybe

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I do, but the sound is horrible

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

It was good since i catched an aimbotter on a tf2 server and i was mod so i could ban him and his alts

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Sort of

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Just to dont bother admins that are busy on a server banning hackers and i have 1 month experience

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

If someone breaks a rule, first i will ban him for 1 day, then if he comes back and breaks rules again, ban for 2 days, then if he comes back and breaks rules again, permanent ban. There wont be more chances.

Since there is still no response on this one :

GameME (9 days 14:51:14 hours)
Sessions
Chat

0 Bans
0 Mutes/Gags

And I see there are no admins assigned to war3source, however I see the name @Imulion coming by I will just tag him.

If there are any other admins who play there, can someone edit this comment tagging the relevant admins? x)

EDIT : A bigger explanation of your policies and punishments would be nice for the admins to check - Same goes for -Why should we choose you to be part of our team. Just as a little tip :p

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Pricholas
To add what Teddi said, you should take a look at other (accepted) applications to see a good format for policies and punishments.
I don't know the first thing about warsource, so I am of no assistance.

• Informative
Reactions: Teddi
I can't really add much I only sometimes join the server if someone calls.

I can only repeat that your formating could need some help. Also you should elaborate more on how you Punish rule breakers in specific cases,
meaning go more in detail on mutes,gags other bans. Also like Teddi already said the -Why should we choose you to be part of our team part needs a lot more work.

Also I think Alperrt played a lot of war3source aswell and might have been an admin there.

Opening up this application so that admins can give feedback

App needs to be polished. It's been over a month since since the the OP, no enthusiasm in my eyes.

Yeah August was a hot minute ago.
I think this app is dead.
Gonna decline and close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread