I was gagged a while ago (for decent reason) and I'm confused by the listed reason. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudNinja

Donator
I was gagged back in October LINK
And i'm a little confused as to why it says "racism" under the reason. From what I can remember, any of my binds had NO racism in it. It was all just weird quotes and binds from people.

This isn't trying to be an appeal, just trying to understand why it said "racism"

Either it was the n word or you were discriminating against a certain group of people like nationality or something. Probably making fun of someone for being Italian :I

• Informative
Reactions: Bass
Either it was the n word or you were discriminating against a certain group of people like nationality or something. Probably making fun of someone for being Italian :I
I don't recall me ever saying anything like that. Most of my binds (which yes have been offensive/insulting to an extent in the past) are quotes from other people, and anything that I've deemed inappropriate hasn't been made into one. Is there a way for the chatlogs to be read again? I tried on gameme and it seems like they get cleared every month or so?

Sadly not and I don't remember what you did. I just remember there was a few peeps making fun of someone's nationality

Sadly not and I don't remember what you did. I just remember there was a few peeps making fun of someone's nationality
Fair enough. Thanks for at least somewhat of an answer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread