Declined I was banned form a server for apparently " portal camping " (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floating_Cereal

SourceBans Ban URL
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Floating Cereal
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:246766365
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-12-05 03:33:35
Reason about the Ban: Body Blocking
Admin that Banned you: @Cameo
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

I was walking through a portal on one of your servers and i got stuck on a bunch of people and i was suddenly banned, the only reason i could think of for my banning was portal blocking. The name of the banned steam account is Floating Cereal and the server IP is ( 74.91.123.88:27015 ). I'm not sure who the admin was that banned me or that an admin was even present on the server. The Date and Time i was banned was 12/4/19 at 8:30pm. It would have been nice if the admin would have notified me if i were portal blocking by simply walking through and getting stuck on other players. I should get unbanned because i had no clue i was "portal blocking" and i was not notified or warned that i was. Again I don not know the admin that banned me or that there was one on the server.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Real Ban Url

Your Real SteamID: STEAM_0:0:246766365

I did warn you

This appeal is rushly made, probably after I banned you. Nonetheless I’ll take responsibility for the ban, and I am against this ban appeal. Here’s why:

Since you’re in denial I’ll have to say I slapped you 3 times and told you not to portal camp in chat, you were one of the people I was eluding too in this thread.

As well, you can’t take responsibility I’ll call you out since you were slapped multiple times yesterday AND kicked. You stopped then now but decided not to when I warned you and slapped you again, a day later.

Attachments

• 7093A944-8FBD-4FF6-95CD-B1B3877AEC0B.jpeg
    7093A944-8FBD-4FF6-95CD-B1B3877AEC0B.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 114
I've fixed up this appeal for you since Chae seems to have replied already. Not gonna bother taking it down.

Anyways, @Inspector Lag should decide what happens here as he is Chae's mentor.

Ban expired already.

Edit by Madact : Just because the ban expired does not mean the appeal is over. Though looking at chae's evidence it's clear the user is warned correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread