I want to play game (1 Viewer)

metsän henki

Donator

Hello, Pandas, I want to play a game. It's similar to the game you play as a cheater, the game of giving hope to the desperate. I think we can agree that your situation is desperate, so I'm going to offer you hope. You see the gun one bullet in it, front of you. Will you murder a your best panda friend to save yourself and who it will be?
3jGJv.gif

I would shoot Zeprus and then myself. I'd shoot myself with an imaginary bullet so convincing I'd die on the spot.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Spankyworld
I'll shoot that damn Spankyworld that has been impersonating me for quite some time now. He come on everytime I come on. At least he doesn't steal the rocket, but he keeps acting that he's an admin. I've even tried to change his name too, but it changed both of our names! Even if I used the command for a specific target! I'm a bit scared people keep telling me that I'm talking to myself now I'm not sure if they can actually see the truth. I think this banana bullet will save me from this pain called impersonating admins.

Don't be a bystander of this madness. Act now and help a fellow admin, or they too will end up like Spankyworld. It is up to y'all to do something about this.This has been a Public Service Announcement to all of Panda community.

Users who are viewing this thread