I want to create a clan on DR2 (1 Viewer)

zaweraks [RUS]

A link to the topic , or to the page itself has created. Since I would like to create a Russian clan and take there purely Russian players that have guided people that this Russian player , and that maybe he does not understand them ...
P.S. And yes, it again on Google Translate :wise:

Reactions: Kevin
The main problem is not solved, may create a clan , or what?

It's not really my place to say if it's allowed, but I don't see why it shouldn't be. So long as your clan respects the rules and doesn't end up causing trouble from other clans then it's fine. Don't go claiming that 'this clan owns the server'. Keep in mind that it is panda's and you must respect that. You do that, and you can have a little club *cough* I mean clan :D

It's just a bunch of people in a little tree house for Russian players only, I find it adorable :yay:

Условия и материал нормой. Но, опять же, не отвечает, где страницы с создания клана? Google Translate или нет, что переводится? ..
PS И да, это снова на Google Translate : Мудрый:

Compliance with the rules for me norm. But again, not the text. I could not find the page with the creation of the clan on this server. That's what I 'm looking for. Google Translate or not it translates.
P.S. P.S. And yes, it again on Google Translate :wise:

Compliance with the rules for me norm. But again, not the text. I could not find the page with the creation of the clan on this server. That's what I 'm looking for. Google Translate or not it translates.
P.S. P.S. And yes, it again on Google Translate :wise:

Oh now I get what you're saying. No, you can't create a clan on the forums itself. I thought you meant just a couple of you in your own little steam group just visiting the server regularly, not creating your own sub folder on the forums.

I like to think of the panda community as open, start adding exclusive clubs and it's not so open now is it? So that answer is no.

Just like at the same time be a top clan and top players simultaneously. Trifle, but nice. :balloonicorn:

Users who are viewing this thread