I really gotta talk about this. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyo guys!

So simply I just want to mention this. I saw that you guys buy domains with similar names as other servers. I have a friend that bought certain domain and you guys bought a domain with my friend's name that redirects to this page. Sure it is legal and all of that stuff, but really? Isn't that like trully scummy to do? I just wanna let you know that you're only wasting time and money doing all of this. You guys are trully shady, YOU pretend to be a good community but you do all of this kind of stuff in the shadows... Also you've done this because certain friend said something about the owner that you guys didn't like, which makes it even worse.
That said I wish you all a very good day!

Best wishes, Polaris.

Heyo guys!

So simply I just want to mention this. I saw that you guys buy domains with similar names as other servers. I have a friend that bought certain domain and you guys bought a domain with my friend's name that redirects to this page. Sure it is legal and all of that stuff, but really? Isn't that like trully scummy to do? I just wanna let you know that you're only wasting time and money doing all of this. You guys are trully shady, YOU pretend to be a good community but you do all of this kind of stuff in the shadows... Also you've done this because certain friend said something about the owner that you guys didn't like, which makes it even worse.
That said I wish you all a very good day!

Best wishes, Polaris.
okay i'm deeply sorry but considering the stuff that has been said (which by the way i dont really care about) we're quit.

Well, thanks for nothing I guess.
I just wanted to let somebody know how shady you guys are and how scummy that is.
By the way, don't say "you're deeply sorry", just admit that you don't care at all.
And everybody simping over this 37 year old fatass, he's not gonna drop you a bone, you fucking dogs.

Well, thanks for nothing I guess.
I just wanted to let somebody know how shady you guys are and how scummy that is.
By the way, don't say "you're deeply sorry", just admit that you don't care at all.
And everybody simping over this 37 year old fatass, he's not gonna drop you a bone, you fucking dogs.
man you're so sad its really embarrassing.
you're making a joke out of yourself :pepega:

man you're so sad its really embarrassing.
you're making a joke out of yourself
Really? What is embarrassing is that you act like a child, look at your age you fucking manchild.
Grow the fuck up already and behave like a real man.
When I came to this place I thought that atleast I would get a good response from an staff, not this fucking man that hasn't left his parent's basement since who knows when.

Really? What is embarrassing is that you act like a child, look at your age you fucking manchild.
Grow the fuck up already and behave like a real man.
When I came to this place I thought that atleast I would get a good response from an staff, not this fucking man that hasn't left his parent's basement since who knows when.
it's embarassing that you've signed up just to cry out here about sunstep even though he triggered this whole situation and just cause i've nailed it and you cant stand it you're shitposting here and behave like a 11 year old fortnite kid that cant loose and rather insults people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread