Declined i need to be unbanned on dr (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Castle

Banned
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Frank Castle
Steam ID: Frank Castle
Date and Time of the Ban: for like the past fking 2 days!!
Reason about the Ban: wtf is his name again?? furfag or something banned me cuz i put some fking capital letters!
Admin that Banned you: furfag
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: so yeah I get banned on this server for bs all the fking time!!!! I got perm banned twice cause of a mute/gag but i like this server because of it's dr so i'll just make a new account 2 come on again anyway cuz my appeal wont be accepted anyway cuz 99999% of the panda admins are trash and also the server is like 100 times worse then it used to be like ffs bring back the old admins cuz furfag is just fking gay! and who tf perma bans for some fking capital letters?

Well, at least you now know what a SteamID is.

• Funny
Reactions: Gold
I already knew what it was, also furfag is the one who fking gagged me for some fking capital letters and banned me like 40 times!!!

• Dislike
Reactions: Fredo
You we're originally punished for 'Overuse of Caps' but you had the need to evade this punishment by joining with an different account to talk again which is against our rules.
Therefore you got banned for evading punishment and on top of that you threaten to join back with various alts which you did.

This appeal can be considered as declined!

I banned at Furken's request. The guy got gagged, started alting and got himself a perm ban. You're literally threatening to alt more on shoutbox. Also, you're disrespecting admins and this appeal looks more like a shitpost thread. Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread