1. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

i need help

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Racer911-1, Jan 4, 2018.

?

glitch or scam?

1. its a mistake from valve. fix this

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. i am a stupid trader

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racer911-1

Racer911-1 Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    so ive been trading for a while until i saw someone selling a festive rocket launcher and i wanted to have it but the weird thing is that i couldnt see the festive image there. it just looked like a normal rocket launcher. but once i did trade that it looked pretty normal
    and the thing is i cant sell it to the trade bots and now i need help what the problem is

2. Cryptic

Cryptic Well-Known Member

That’s just a strange rocket launcher with a $5 festivizer :kappa:

3. Magglet

Magglet Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin Donator

Recently many traders have noticed the large price difference between an unboxed Strange Festive item such as the rocket launcher. Compared to a normal rocket launcher that is Festivized. As said by Cryptic you can purchase a festivized dirty cheap from steam community market for £1.80 (sterling) and add it to a normal strange rocket launcher (8.44-8.55). This totals to about a key in the total price. But they assume the price is the same as an unboxed strange festive rocket launcher and therefore assume it is worth 11.5 keys. This is incorrect as they are although the "same item" in quotation marks. They aren't worth the same or the same rarity. Therefore no bots take festivized ones as they aren't the same. My advice would be if you are purchasing for trading purposes (to resell) to avoid these new festivized items as they are cancerous to sell. If you intend to keep the item then thats cool as they function the exact same as the other unboxed versions.

4. Racer911-1

Racer911-1 Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    i guess it can be closed anyways since someone else bought it now from me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice