• its a mistake from valve. fix this

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • i am a stupid trader

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

so ive been trading for a while until i saw someone selling a festive rocket launcher and i wanted to have it but the weird thing is that i couldnt see the festive image there. it just looked like a normal rocket launcher. but once i did trade that it looked pretty normal
and the thing is i cant sell it to the trade bots and now i need help what the problem is

• Funny
Reactions: Cryptic
That’s just a strange rocket launcher with a $5 festivizer :kappa:

Recently many traders have noticed the large price difference between an unboxed Strange Festive item such as the rocket launcher. Compared to a normal rocket launcher that is Festivized. As said by Cryptic you can purchase a festivized dirty cheap from steam community market for £1.80 (sterling) and add it to a normal strange rocket launcher (8.44-8.55). This totals to about a key in the total price. But they assume the price is the same as an unboxed strange festive rocket launcher and therefore assume it is worth 11.5 keys. This is incorrect as they are although the "same item" in quotation marks. They aren't worth the same or the same rarity. Therefore no bots take festivized ones as they aren't the same. My advice would be if you are purchasing for trading purposes (to resell) to avoid these new festivized items as they are cancerous to sell. If you intend to keep the item then thats cool as they function the exact same as the other unboxed versions.

• Winner
Reactions: El Capitan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread