I made a vsh map (1 Viewer)

Just in case you didn't read this
7KS3kn4.png

(Don't take the deletion part seriously, just take my first advice or else the map will be boring)

Just in case you didn't read this
7KS3kn4.png

(Don't take the deletion part seriously, just take my first advice or else the map will be boring)

understood. I will keep your advice in my mind when I am working on my next project. I was lazy and often losing motivation. so i decided to not to work on something complicated. of course most of the people find symmetrical maps boring.

see you in my next project.

I can atleast test it for you and give you feedback if you wish so.

Seems like another slightly bigger military area to me. I like small maps but please don't make them so open. Also yeah the whole symmetry thing makes it look like you just got lazy halfway and copied half of the map to be done with it. Other than that the map does please me aesthetically and it looks good.

My advice: Try to give the map more character for both sides, make it denser and just overall avoid the issues that military area has.

• Agree
Reactions: PNN
Last edited:
  • Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: PNN and Magglet
Seeing as though this map still needs work I'll move it to the VSH folder. Once you (and this also applies to @Aquilot map) are ready for your map(s) to be actually released on panda community make sure the feedback is at least satisfactory before bringing it to suggestions. Then make sure to tag a full admin to move it for you if you don't want to make a new thread.
Thanks and keep up the good work :azbaby:

Reactions: Falkì

Users who are viewing this thread