i know its not a proper thread but it is important for kevin (1 Viewer)

i didnt send you that file i just opened it and it started sending it to all of my friends i am so sorry i never send wtf i was playing lol and i saw it after the game

Never click random links on steam. ^^

Kevin never unblock persons, who has felled to stupid link thingie, pishing links etc

wanted to write this :3

i got infected by the virus and i send to all of my friends to not open the file but you were fast i have never played cs:go i have no reason to damage your pc
noodl didnt i tell you not to open the file???
and i didnt mean to open it but my brother posted a comment with this link so i clicked it (bbecause i thought it would be something funny) and it started sending to all of my friends this:WTF??? and then the link but i didnt send it because i was playing lol with my friend and i didnt want anyone to be infected too

Last edited:
i got infected by the virus and i send to all of my friends to not open the file but you were fast i have never played cs:go i have no reason to damage your pc
and i didnt mean to open it but my brother posted a comment with this link so i clicked it (bbecause i thought it would be something funny) and it started sending to all of my friends this:WTF??? and then the link but i didnt send it because i was playing lol with my friend and i didnt want anyone to be infected too
Keep Calm :medicon:

uXKgsd0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread