I know Bambi will love me for this :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNN

Donator

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the end of the vid

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prefix "fucking dumbass guard"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prefix "dickwad"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prefix any racial word

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prefix ''retard''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prefix "retard"

prefix "cunt"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prefix "cunt"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prefix "cunt"

If I could add to Clever V's report, this was the second time that he had done this exact same thing. Unfortunately, I did not think to record as evidence, but when we were on JB_Alcatraz right before, he had killed himself with the black box in order to avoid being the warden for that round as well. I don't know if this will help, but it was something I had noticed when he did it on the above demo.

If I could add to GryphonPheonix’s report, he also baited me often via melee range or airblasting me
All because I’m gagged smh
I don’t know if I’m actually allowed to add this but photo evidence is here

Attachments

• FBC107DB-63A9-4797-927E-9ACB17A1F787.png
    FBC107DB-63A9-4797-927E-9ACB17A1F787.png
    696.2 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: ultimateHQ and PNN
If I could add to GryphonPheonix’s report, he also baited me often via melee range or airblasting me
All because I’m gagged smh
I don’t know if I’m actually allowed to add this but photo evidence is here
Can't rely on screenshots for baiting reports, record a demo for something more concrete to work off of.

Also I've accepted most of this report. The first bit I won't do anything about since it all happened so fast and really doing a lethal taunt like that is at your own risk. Thanks for reporting as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread