Accepted I have been banned for unfair reason (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joohny duster

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...ch=STEAM_0:0:239864903&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: joohny duster
Steam ID 32:STEAM_0:0:239864903
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-01-21 00:41:16
Reason about the Ban: [Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.1] Aimlock Detected
Admin that Banned you: console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was quietly playing 2fort with a partner and me, until he took me off the server, I wanted to enter the server again and it tells me that I'm banned, I looked for why and it was for that reason, I never used aimlock or anything like that, I think it's a system error and I want that ban removed

• Agree
Reactions: Valen
Is it possible to elaborate what you mean by partner? Did they play on your account on panda or do they have their own account playing at the same time as you?
If it's the first, did you log onto a computer / laptop that is not yours but your partners?

My partner has his own account and I mine, we were playing in a group in swrver tf2 panda in 2fort, although for some reason they banned me because according to this they said that I had aimlock, actually I do not have that on since that is losers, I play on a computer at 5 fps at 10 fps, I am main pyro, sorry if you can not understand almost, I am Mexican using google translator.

I am just going to type in plain English now so google translate will have a better chance at translating what I am saying.

The partner has nothing to do with it then, they where just on at the time this happened. That is now clear.

In this situation we give a chance and remove the ban as anti cheat may have made a mistake., which is unlikely but possible.
So I will remove the ban as there is no evidence and I can not find any bans on other servers on your account about cheating. However if this happens again we will have to keep the ban on until further investigation.
What's most likely causing it is the fps. I have no idea how you even play with 5 to 10 fps.

Reactions: joohny duster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread