Accepted I got permanent banned on Panda community (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woolen

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:80908706&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:80908706
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-09-18 15:43:51
Reason about the Ban:Duplicated Account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I really want to start playing again on Panda Community servers. I was stupid back then and I'm sorry for everything I did. Thank you

@Woolen

Could you be specific on what you did that got you punished in the past and do you have other accounts to warrant this 'Duplicate Account' ban?

@Woolen

Could you be specific on what you did that got you punished in the past and do you have other accounts to warrant this 'Duplicate Account' ban
I don't know what Duplicate Account mean, I don't even know what I did for permanent ban, but I know I have other bans for toxicity and fake calls. All I can say that I changed my self and I will never going to be toxic again and about fake calls, there was some toxic guys and I wanted to call the admin but I didn't know how and then idk what just happened...

I don't know what Duplicate Account mean, I don't even know what I did for permanent ban, but I know I have other bans for toxicity and fake calls. All I can say that I changed my self and I will never going to be toxic again and about fake calls, there was some toxic guys and I wanted to call the admin but I didn't know how and then idk what just happened...

Do you have any other steam accounts that you own? Anybody in your household who owns a steam account?

Well it's good you know what you've done wrong. If an admin is all ready on the server there is no need to call that might be a reason. Also just generally randomly calling on the target when they've done nothing wrong.When in doubt, just don't call unless you know they're breaking rules and no admin is on.

Do you have any other steam accounts that you own? Anybody in your household who owns a steam account?

Well it's good you know what you've done wrong. If an admin is all ready on the server there is no need to call that might be a reason. Also just generally randomly calling on the target when they've done nothing wrong.When in doubt, just don't call unless you know they're breaking rules and no admin is on.
Yea. There's no body in my house who owns a steam account and I don't have another account.

I'm going to benefit of the doubt about which account you're linked to as your ISP does recycle old ips.

However you had your name as an admin back in the day called Noot Noot. Pretending to be an admin can result in you getting banned. So keep that in mind.

You might find yourself getting banned by console now and then. If you do, contact me directly. Either forums, steam or discord your choice.

I've removed the IP and account ban. Should be good to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread