Declined I got gag because of caps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Zᴀʀᴇɢᴏɴ™
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:75509235
Steam3 ID [U:1:151018470]
Steam Community 76561198111284198
Invoked on 02-11-18 20:42
Block length 2 d
Expires on 02-13-18 20:42
Reason caps spam
Blocked by Admin Jimjo
Blocked from Panda-Community.com #17 | Jailbreak
Total Blocks 2
Smaller-ObiWan.gif

I am so sorry about the spamming caps I really wanted to talk now because I can't express myself by just being mute and I have a hard time talking with other person please ungagged me please I felt bad when I can't talk to any of my friends :(

• Dislike
Reactions: Geronimo
Why did you make two appeals. Also, I’m against him getting ungagged. I already warned him for over using caps and he clearly acknowledged it. Afterwards, he continued to spam caps even after I warned him and gave him another chance

• Agree
Reactions: Ligma doctor
Why did you make two appeals. Also, I’m against him getting ungagged. I already warned him for over using caps and he clearly acknowledged it. Afterwards, he continued to spam caps even after I warned him and gave him another chance
yeah I think I kinda deserve that I have to obey the admin and also I have to read the rules also I deserve getting R3KT well I'm actually sorry because when I can't talk back to people I get really mad about it

but I wanted to ask a question how do I communicate with other people when I am gagged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread