Accepted i got banned literally 10 mins of playing after being unbanned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

damaredayo

What's your username? damaredayo

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:59901231

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Panda-Community.com SG | Trade

Who has punished you? AC

Why were you punished? "[Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.1] Aimbot Detected"

Why should we revoke your punishment? i was literally just unbanned, im not cheating, the anticheat is just awful, i can't even be bothered to write out an actual appeal anymore i just want to play the fucking game man

Going to have to request logs to see what is going on. This could take a while.

What's your username? damaredayo

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:59901231

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Panda-Community.com SG | Trade

Who has punished you? AC

Why were you punished? "[Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.1] Aimbot Detected"

Why should we revoke your punishment? i was literally just unbanned, im not cheating, the anticheat is just awful, i can't even be bothered to write out an actual appeal anymore i just want to play the fucking game man
so and the VAC ban happened cause your brother played on your account right?
also you have unlocked like literally all achievements + just 350 hours looks very doubtful to me that the AC is in the wrong.

• Indifferent
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
so and the VAC ban happened cause your brother played on your account right?
also you have unlocked like literally all achievements + just 350 hours looks very doubtful to me that the AC is in the wrong.
nope, the vac ban was from me, it was csgo in 2016, i was messing around with some friends in a game and trying to do "aimbot trickshotting" as a youtube video idea (i was like 13), without realising that you can still get banned for cheating in private games, also the achievements thing i did around the same time as that, i actually tried to remove all of them like last week (i have discord messages that prove this im pretty sure) but they all just came back so theres nothing i can really do about that.

i should also note i have over 3000 hours in csgo (on another account, more than happy to provide it if you want) and i often like to practise aim as my best skill in fps games (hence i only play sniper)

though, i dont really think this is worth my time considering i can just play on skial or ugc and not be called a cheater, the first time i just found it funny and took it as a compliment to my aiming abilities but the second time it just got annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread