Declined I don't know what is going on (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banditroger

Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:95676267&Submit
Name: Banditroger
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95676267
Date :2020-10-14 02:09:53
Ban Reason: Delaying
Admin Who Banned: Madact

Explanation:
I don't know why i am banned due to no reason. I was on 25# trade server for a all time on yesterday. Im traded steam collection cards, cosmetics and cases. When i whould like to join the same server again, i sawed im banned. on the top of it i was not on the game when i was banned. Please who banned me admin, describe me why are you banned me to this thread becasue i really don't know what am i done for ban.

Screenshots:
bandicam 2020-10-14 13-05-50-603.jpg

My last game info on steam before im banned:
bandicam 2020-10-14 13-16-41-385.jpg

Translate: Oct 13 @ 10:34 PM played on this date 42 minutes

You were banned due to a report leveled against you (fourth in the thread I linked).

Most of these are just warning worthie, but there are two in particular I've given a ban for the purposely delaying

Guessing you were one of those 2. @Madact will have to take over from here

it was 3 days ago in deathrun server. This is nonsense because 3 day is passed but im banned today. Then why the admin called Madact isn't banned me 3 days ago??

Because she wasn't in the server. Just because an admin isn't present doesn't mean everyone can do whatever they want because the rules no longer matter. That's what reports are for. Look, I get that it must feel weird to get banned at a later time, but that's why we're taking the time to explain it to you now that you've reached out. You can't expect people to avoid punishment as long as they break rules while they can't immediately get punished, that would be incredibly inefficient.

I understand this situation but i watched dems what did you sended on this thread and the recorder named chicken on steam, he is only recorded us when we are delaying together but he wasn't recorded when we are get moving after the delaying on the dems. I can't prove it becasue i don't have any evidence about this situation.

I believe you're the one who was purposely delaying in order to get the map changed to something other than bearun. The chatlog in the demos should prove that.

You shouldn't be delaying at all. You should be continuing the track on deathrun to stop people who are dead for waiting for you to complete or die during the game.

You had wasted 5 mins in each demo taunting at the beginning of the rounds encouraging people to rtv. If that's not purposely delaying I don't know what is.

As for why now and not 3 days ago, evo pretty much explained it. We do have lives and cannot attend to a report as soon as it's posted.

Hopefully that explains that. You can continue this privately with me if you wish but I've pretty much said what I've seen and what judgement I made based on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread