I dont fucking know (1 Viewer)

Yes its me HazMad just here to say that i fucking give up at trying to unban all my stuff since it isnt gonna work anyways cuz theres always SOME god damn mistake in the damn post

and ffs the jailbreak servers have become loud

i fucking give up
200.gif

i fucking give up at trying to unban all my stuff since it isnt gonna work anyways cuz theres always SOME god damn mistake in the damn post
Good luck with your future endeavors. You can always attempt to make an appeal and it’ll eventually be looked at, it’d help and all if you play on our servers more often to see if your behaviors have changed and if you do have previous appeals to take in the feedback/wait for the cool down of said appeal to elapse, there’s always resources/people willing to help you fill it out if you want.
ffs the jailbreak servers have become loud
Whether you’re referring to the nature of the JB servers with how vocal/ interesting people can be or what not. We’ve received more trials and people to take calls so if people are “loud”/micspamming/breaking the rule and you feel powerless due to your lack of ability to communicate you can always rely on others doing /calladmin or one being on the server at any given time, the staff there are generally nice about it and I bet deal with a bunch of stuff on JB daily.

All’s well, Chae.

Whining like a child in the off topic board isn't going to help you. These issues are not external factors, it's all you.
Six comm blocks and three bans for evading isn't a good image.

If you want a future appeal to have any chance of being accepted, please consider the following.

The passage of time represents change, if you cannot wait, then you have not changed.
Communication is paramount, simply demanding your appeal shows absolutely no remorse.

Your first step is to wait. Let everything cool down with the staff members, and within yourself.
Second step is to fill out a proper appeal, listing ALL of the reasons you were punished, and what you have done to improve.

Most importantly of all, you are not banned from playing on the servers, hell, you still have microphone privileges.
Just hang out like a hair in a biscuit, and don't dig this hole any deeper than it already is.

Users who are viewing this thread