I don´t like the advertisement for donator rights (1 Viewer)

Extra

Donator
In tHE advertisement they state you get the rights after 10 minutes. but that is not the case. I waited for a week and still don´t know when I get them. my point is I paid for that shit and if I take my money back I get a ban from all server. This shit is rigged.

You should add Kevin on Steam and ask him for your donor perks. at least, that's what i did.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/pandakvn
If he maybe doesn't accept, he goes around the shoutbox from time to time, so you can ask him there.

The thing is I added him before I donated. He replied to all my questions for donating. But after I donated he did not reply at any time.

The thing is I added him before I donated. He replied to all my questions for donating. But after I donated he did not reply at any time.
He might just be busy, ask him sometimes about your donator perks, don't spam him though, I don't know if he would be taking that well.

Wow... cmon mate please just be patient, people waited months for the perks, I got mine after a month, they will come.

• Agree
Reactions: plutonists
I can see the problem in having to wait for something that is advertised to be given within 10 minutes of paying for it. Yes, like what has already been said, you should wait. Even for Admin perks to be given to new Trial Admins, it takes patience and time. Kevin is a busy person, and complaining won't help you at all. However maybe we should change the advertised time to maybe be more flexible to how it is currently being handled. Maybe instead of "~5-10 min", we should have more of a "can take up to two weeks to receive perks, it just depends how busy I am" type of deal. I get why it hasn't been changed, it definitely makes us look better, but it is an issue that needs to be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread