I can't connect to your servers (1 Viewer)

When will you fix it?

• Tommorow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Today

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • When the creator of this poll updates his TF2

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heywery

I can't connect to your servers , because it's write : "Server that you want to play works with old version"megusta

"The server that you want to play on, runs a outdated version"
Question answered.

Edit (now that the coffeine finally reached my bloodstream): Moved thread to a more adequate subforum

Last edited:
if its in every server you are trying to connect then you are running an old version because it works fine from me and there is a tf2 update.You might be running an older version of the game and the servers might be running the new

Well looking at the servers from not going on today it seems we have player's playing...Unless all of these people have opted out of not having the update (Which I'm not sure is possible unless they've been gaming late night till morning).

I'm going to go on a whim and say that you shouldn't really point blame at us when really it could be your fault for not updating your game to the newest version, but I'm only assuming that is the case without trying myself.

If it's the latter I'm highly surprised.
Heywery,Today at 6:57 AM...I'm surprised people even play at that time. Beyond my timezone is the Atlantic ocean and then America. But even in America the time would be worse.

Last edited:
If team fortress has been updated and our servers runs old version, please and be patient, they will be updated soon as possible. Also remember, here is only one person , who can update our servers and he has school/work or he is sleeping.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread