I am trash :^) (1 Viewer)

trash

This is... well overdue, but figured better late than never I suppose. I'm trash, nice to meet you all! On the forums or if you ever decide to add me on steam, just call me by my actual name, Tyler. Been apart of this community since December 2015 I believe, still goin strong. Ever wanna catch me on Panda, usually on TX Dodgeball, if not, I'm still on steam alot, so feel free to add me and just let me know that you're from the forums, so I don't think of you as a stranger. A few things to know about me:

1. I LOVE to write. My mind can go to very random places, so I usually just write down whatever thoughts come to mind at that moment, and it turns out somewhat interesting, I'd say so at least
  2. I also love to sing! You can ask anyone who's known me on Panda for a while, they'll tell you that I used to sing for them quite a lot, not so much nowadays unless I'm in a private call, but if you ask, I'll most certainly entertain you with a tune or two!
  3. (although this is technically 3, 4, and 5 all together) 3 of my favorite things are swimming, rain, and walking. Now, when I say walking, I don't mean your typical walk around the corner, or anything like that. I'm talking about exploring an unknown place in a familiar area, going further than you usually do, that's what. It always excites me.
I hope to meet and talk to some of you, and I hope you enjoyed my introduction!

But I just threw all the trash today, how is this possible?

Lul hello im pnn

Users who are viewing this thread