Husky / dwbl. / zannc

Your age

Who gave you permission to apply?
Ciri because JB is 'full'

Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:89807309

Your general online times and your timezone
Holidays - Whenever I'm free
School *now* - Since it's my last year and it's "important" I won't be extremely active, but still active enough for calls and such
Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
NY JB
Yes I would join if I know the rules of the server

Do you have a microphone?
Of course, however I don't like to use it so I use chat more than mic

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Moderator / Admin in Training - KDG Sep 1, 2016 - Resigned Jul 3, 2017
Trial Admin - Panda Community Aug 9, 2017 - Resigned Jan 20, 2018
Moderator / Admin in Training - KDG May 26, 2018 - Resigned Jun 26, 2018

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes I do

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I was already admin here before, mistakes were made, stuff happened. Apart from that, I know the rules and am quite active

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

General

Microphone / Chat Spam - Warning/240/720/1440/4320/10080/Perm
Insulting - Warning/240/720/1440/4320/10080/Perm
Call abuse - Warning/240/720/1440/4320/10080/Perm
Hacking - 9999/Perm

Jailbreak
Freekilling - Warning/240/720/1440/4320/10080/Perm
Baiting - Warning/240/720/1440/2880/4320/10080/Perm
No microphone on blu - Perm
Sabotaging - Warning/240/720/1440/4320/10080/Perm
Failwarden - Warning/240/720/1440/4320/10080/Perm

Other Info
Jailbreak Stats
Jailbreak Sessions
Jailbreak Chat
Bans
Communication Bans
Previous Application 1
Previous Application 2
Previous Application 3
Previous Application 4

@Bambi
@Gold
@Semicolon Backslash
@Ranger Ciri

Last edited:
I would just like to start the the application looks very unprofessional. Compared to your other applications this one looks like it could be made in <10 minutes.

For the "Why should we choose you to be part of our team?" section of the application is what ticks me off. I cant give an opinion on how you were as an admin here because i wasn't here when you were.
But it scared me on its just a one liner. You couldn't have at least put a little more effort into it?

Anyways app looks alright, chat logs are good warns people.

I don't know what i should vote but I'm just going to remain Neutral as of now.

Quantity ≠ Quality
I would just like to start the the application looks very unprofessional. Compared to your other applications this one looks like it could be made in <10 minutes.
While yes its true that it is 'less professional', its gives all the info needed and more, I didn't feel the need to format it the same amount as the last ones because quite frankly it's unnecessary.

For the "Why should we choose you to be part of our team?" section of the application is what ticks me off. I cant give an opinion on how you were as an admin here because i wasn't here when you were.
But it scared me on its just a one liner. You couldn't have at least put a little more effort into it?
Personally I don't feel the need to go in detail of what has happened before, as Kevin already knows.
The only thing I can add is that I have previous experience, as I was told in dm's, adding something like "wanting to make jb a better place" "to stop mfk's & rule breakers" should be self-explanatory when someone is applying imo

• Dislike
Reactions: Hillbilly and PNN
I think the application looks fine to me except for the "why we should choose you?" part

The only thing I can add is that I have previous experience, as I was told in dm's, adding something like "wanting to make jb a better place" "to stop mfk's & rule breakers" should be self-explanatory when someone is applying imo
Who told you that this was self explanatory? You are applying from an awkward timezone, have been declined several times before, told never to apply again, and are applying on an already locked server. In my opinion, you should of had a great reason for us to choose you. I guess we'll see what everyone else thinks.

As far as everything else goes, I don't have really anything negative to add. You know the rules better then most people and have been around for ages. Despite your time zone ive caught you on at all kinds of times so maybe that's not a big deal. Chatlog is good and the previous experience is good with me. The suggestions, feedback, and maps you give for jailbreak are useful and show great dedication.

I don't see the point in staying neutral for another week as my opinion isn't really going to change. I'm going to +1 because if given the chance, I think you would be an excellent admin, and really that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
I really don't see any reason to stay neutral, I fully agree with what @Bambi said so here's my +1

I agree mostly with Bambi and to a lesser extent gold, App is a bit short in parts but I remembered you as a good admin before and I’m sure you won’t repeat any mistakes you did after your resignation. +1

That's all the feedback we need, time to set this under review.

Any questions or incoming inactivity please let me know. Good luck ::):

sorry for the delay.

sadly going to decline this aswell due to your behaviour against other admins still doesnt seem to have changed - until this doesnt changes i dont see any big chances of this ever getting accepted again.

you may apply again in a month; 14.06.2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread