Humble Introductions! (1 Viewer)

Kalightortaio

Hello World! I'm a longtime tf2 player who's searching for a new community to call home. I've seen community servers rise and fall, and I think panda community is the right fit for me. Shout out to the long dead servers of Oz Gaming and GrimFortress.

Outside of the game, I'm a programmer, student, and mid 20's "adult". My hobbies include but are not limited to; copious amounts of YouTube, hiking, writing, listening to music- bit of a metalhead, hanging out with friends, plenty of video games, coding, metallurgy, tinkering, anime, fandoms, camping, kayaking, and... I'm probably leaving out quite a few things.

My current IGN across platforms is Kalightortaio, though I sometimes go by Kalitaio in some places. I was previously known as WiiLikeToPlay2, HeyItsWii, or Wii. My actual name is Krishna, though I doubt I'll be using that while trying to earn a backstab! I main solder, sniper, and spy, though I've grown to love all the classes over the years. I don't remember exactly when I started playing, but I remember playing TF2 on the Orange Box, whenever that was.

Regardless, I hope to better get to know everyone, and continue my love for 2fort!

Welcome to the community!

Users who are viewing this thread