1. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Hug/Kiss reset?

Discussion in 'Server Problems' started by OfficerSapphire, Aug 8, 2018.

1. OfficerSapphire

OfficerSapphire New Member

Steam:
    Just checked how many Hugs/Kisses i'd gotten recently and it seems to have reset? I know both numbers were in the 1000s last time i checked now they're only in the 100s, what happened?

2. Magglet

Magglet Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin Donator

To my knowledge the hugs/kisses don’t get reset so I guess you must be mistaken. Maybe @fanthom@fanthom knows more

3. fanthom

fanthom Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    No, they havent been resetted.
    Only thing I could imagine what happened here is that you checked on US Servers and on EU Servers, because they are seperated. But I dont know why yours have been resetted.
    Could you tell us which servers did happen on it?

4. Roar

Roar Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin Donator

Steam:
    Others have had this problem also, particularly some VSH regulars (@aC.` and MrPapu have spoken to me about this). Apparently the servers crashed for a short while while they were playing, it seems the players who were in-game at the time had theirs reset - maybe the crash could have been related to hugs/kisses but I'm not sure.

5. OfficerSapphire

OfficerSapphire New Member

Steam:
    It was on Panda #04/#19/#29. Those are the only server's i'm active on. I'm beginning to think it's just a bug, still curious though

6. fanthom

fanthom Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    All three server share the same amount of hugs/kisses so it might have been a bug. Very sorry for that but we can't really do much against it. If it bugs you that much that you lost all of your hugs/kisses you could ask Kevin if he can change it or make a fix for it because its Panda only command I think.
    @Kevin@Kevin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice