Hug/Kiss reset? (1 Viewer)

OfficerSapphire

Just checked how many Hugs/Kisses i'd gotten recently and it seems to have reset? I know both numbers were in the 1000s last time i checked now they're only in the 100s, what happened?

• Friendly
Reactions: EvoWarrior5
To my knowledge the hugs/kisses don’t get reset so I guess you must be mistaken. Maybe @fanthom knows more

No, they havent been resetted.
Only thing I could imagine what happened here is that you checked on US Servers and on EU Servers, because they are seperated. But I dont know why yours have been resetted.
Could you tell us which servers did happen on it?

Others have had this problem also, particularly some VSH regulars (@aC.` and MrPapu have spoken to me about this). Apparently the servers crashed for a short while while they were playing, it seems the players who were in-game at the time had theirs reset - maybe the crash could have been related to hugs/kisses but I'm not sure.

No, they havent been resetted.
Only thing I could imagine what happened here is that you checked on US Servers and on EU Servers, because they are seperated. But I dont know why yours have been resetted.
Could you tell us which servers did happen on it?
It was on Panda #04/#19/#29. Those are the only server's i'm active on. I'm beginning to think it's just a bug, still curious though

All three server share the same amount of hugs/kisses so it might have been a bug. Very sorry for that but we can't really do much against it. If it bugs you that much that you lost all of your hugs/kisses you could ask Kevin if he can change it or make a fix for it because its Panda only command I think.
@Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread