Hug/Kiss reset? (1 Viewer)

Reactions
Steam
Just checked how many Hugs/Kisses i'd gotten recently and it seems to have reset? I know both numbers were in the 1000s last time i checked now they're only in the 100s, what happened?

Magglet

Reactions
Steam
To my knowledge the hugs/kisses don’t get reset so I guess you must be mistaken. Maybe @fanthom knows more

fanthom

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Reactions
Steam
No, they havent been resetted.
Only thing I could imagine what happened here is that you checked on US Servers and on EU Servers, because they are seperated. But I dont know why yours have been resetted.
Could you tell us which servers did happen on it?

Roar

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Reactions
Steam
Others have had this problem also, particularly some VSH regulars (@aC.` and MrPapu have spoken to me about this). Apparently the servers crashed for a short while while they were playing, it seems the players who were in-game at the time had theirs reset - maybe the crash could have been related to hugs/kisses but I'm not sure.

Reactions
Steam
No, they havent been resetted.
Only thing I could imagine what happened here is that you checked on US Servers and on EU Servers, because they are seperated. But I dont know why yours have been resetted.
Could you tell us which servers did happen on it?
It was on Panda #04/#19/#29. Those are the only server's i'm active on. I'm beginning to think it's just a bug, still curious though

fanthom

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Reactions
Steam
All three server share the same amount of hugs/kisses so it might have been a bug. Very sorry for that but we can't really do much against it. If it bugs you that much that you lost all of your hugs/kisses you could ask Kevin if he can change it or make a fix for it because its Panda only command I think.
@Kevin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)