Declined Hreidmar1423's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hreidmar1423

- Nickname:
Hreidmar or Hreidmar1423

- Your age

- Your Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:1:129835110

- Your general online times and your timezone
I play it almost throughout all day but mostly in afternoon and evening times.
UTC +1 Cet Central European Time

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I play on 2Fort server 95% of the time (2Fort Server #16 to be exact) but I'm more than willing to change server in case of a report especially if it's a cheater.

- Do you have a microphone?
I do and speak English very fluently.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have some from years ago but now dead servers (RiP RocketBlast)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I do have some but I'm more than willing to learn any documentation about it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Mostly because I like an order in server especially from cheaters for which I believe I have very sharp sense if someone is cheating even though they are trying to mask/hide it from others and Admins alike.
Also nobody likes obnoxious voice spam, excessive spawn camp, being rude and being racist/homophobic etc.
I also deem myself very mature with cool headed behaviour and thinking so punishing someone out of anger or spite would not be possible with me.
And because I frequent Panda servers a lot and I think with my time there I think I could contribute more.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would give max 2 warnings. Once you are forgiven, maybe you didn't know the rules, second warning, okay these servers are occupied by players that are younger than 18 so I'm forgiving towards the kids but after that I think it's obvious they didn't learn from their mistake and don't take the warning seriously at all so a punishment would follow.
After warning either a gag or kick will be followed with either 1 hour up to 24 hours. Of course if they still act the same after that I would extend that time for them to cooldown or in some rare cases ban them permanently if the case was too severe.

Would like to thank everyone that took time to read it and I hope you all have a great day. :)

Hi, Hreidmar1423
Glad to see someone interested in this position. ctf_2fort needs help for sure.

The application is short, but it contains necessary information. Your punishments list would need fixing, but you will learn it by the way.
Your recent sessions are good. Keep it up. A bit of inactivity here and there but in general it looks good.
I've checked your chatlogs, it's clean. Noticed just one message when you insulted someone. Don't do that.

I've played a couple times with you. I don't know you personally, but you seem to be a nice person. I'm leaning towards +1 but I'll stay neutral for now. I'd like to get to know you better, to make sure you're fit for this position.

See you in the server.

Hi, Hreidmar1423
Glad to see someone interested in this position. ctf_2fort needs help for sure.

The application is short, but it contains necessary information. Your punishments list would need fixing, but you will learn it by the way.
Your recent sessions are good. Keep it up. A bit of inactivity here and there but in general it looks good.
I've checked your chatlogs, it's clean. Noticed just one message when you insulted someone. Don't do that.

I've played a couple times with you. I don't know you personally, but you seem to be a nice person. I'm leaning towards +1 but I'll stay neutral for now. I'd like to get to know you better, to make sure you're fit for this position.

See you in the server.

What part of my punishment list needs fixing? I've checked quite couple of other Admin applications to get the sense of what punishments should be for certain things.
I might be more of a forgiving type but I sure as heck am not toward repeated offenders.

Maybe there are very few days when I didn't play but that is mostly because nobody is on server or there are less than 6 or 4 players playing but of course as an admin I would check servers frequently to see if there any disruptions going on.

Can you point me to the chat log where I insulted someone? Because as said in original thread I'm very cool headed so I honestly can't remember when I would insulted someone.
The only thing that would be perhaps deemed insulting is the "stfu" I said to a recent cheater but even I'm surprised myself that I said that but the cheater was coming up with lame excuses and how we are just salty because he insta headshot us as soon we stepped out on the balcony of 2Fort.

And can you entrust me your Steam name? I'm really curious when we played together. :)

Never insults anyone, reports cheaters frequently, and is pretty active (+ much fun to play with). Since help is needed in the 2Fort-server, it's a +1 from me.

What part of my punishment list needs fixing?
We don't ban players for breaking communication rules, unless it's violating rule 3g. If you meant this by "some rare cases", then it's alright.

We also have "patterns" which we use for each commblock/ban. 6th punishment is permanent.
f.e. this is the pattern I usually follow unless its insulting or spam: 4h → 12h → 3d → 1w → 2w → perm
Some admins give 2h, some 4h. I start with 12h for insults and spam as first offense, so it's up to you, what your punishments length will look like. Just try not to go overboard xD

Other than this, your policies are good. I appreciate your effort of checking up other applications. It's good you've made research. As I said, you will learn everything by the way.

Can you point me to the chat log where I insulted someone?
GDJC9sv.png

Just this one.

Reactions: PNN and Waxel
I'm going to put you under review for the upcoming wave. @fanthom not sure if you're just added to the list for call reasons. Any feedback let me know. Same for everyone else anything new is greatly appreciated.

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
declined due to non english in chat and insultive.

you may apply again in a month; 26.06.2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread