how should i be less annoying (2 Viewers)

how do i be less annoying

• Total voters

YanViktor

Banned
how do i be less annoying

most picked option will be done

• Sad
Reactions: ballsack and Ian
Hey Yan, you’re not annoying, I think its just the playerbase of this community just has a bad affinity to treating younger players good, I know you’ve probably noticed the negative shit some players have thrown at you in-game, Im gonna try to curb that down when im ingame and put my foot down to their shitty behavior, but don’t hesitate to report people who treat you like shit in game, they deserve it.

Hey Yan, you’re not annoying, I think its just the playerbase of this community just has a bad affinity to treating younger players good, I know you’ve probably noticed the negative shit some players have thrown at you in-game, Im gonna try to curb that down when im ingame and put my foot down to their shitty behavior, but don’t hesitate to report people who treat you like shit in game, they deserve it.
I think people just remember him as "that one kid who breaks rules" so even when he stops, they've been trained like pavlovs dogs to be like "oh great yan is joining" or yan being a punching bag in the minecraft server (which admittedly is pretty funny)

I've never considered you annoying. In all complete honestly I think a couple certain regulars (not gonna reveal names to discourage witchhunting) are responsible for the stigma against younger players and have lead to a case of mob mentality where an extremely large percentage of the playerbase try to silence or chase away younger players like you because they immediately assume they're "not mature enough to be on Jailbreak," which I personally find very unfair because I've met and even personally known young teens and even preteens that act mature and chill. Have we had young kids on here that act immature and annoying? Yes, we've had plenty, but I think because of that people automatically assume every single young kid that comes on here will act annoying, loud, and immature when that's not the case.

For me, if you know and do your best to abide by the rules and don't try to intentionally annoy anyone I don't have a problem regardless of how old you are. People like you, Charles, and Jumbo (two other players people like to target due to their age) seem to know and obey the rules and try your best so I don't have any issues.

I've never considered you annoying. In all complete honestly I think a couple certain regulars (not gonna reveal names to discourage witchhunting) are responsible for the stigma against younger players and have lead to a case of mob mentality where an extremely large percentage of the playerbase try to silence or chase away younger players like you because they immediately assume they're "not mature enough to be on Jailbreak," which I personally find very unfair because I've met and even personally known young teens and even preteens that act mature and chill. Have we had young kids on here that act immature and annoying? Yes, we've had plenty, but I think because of that people automatically assume every single young kid that comes on here will act annoying, loud, and immature when that's not the case.

For me, if you know and do your best to abide by the rules and don't try to intentionally annoy anyone I don't have a problem regardless of how old you are. People like you, Charles, and Jumbo (two other players people like to target due to their age) seem to know and obey the rules and try your best so I don't have any issues.
i hate kids

Adding on to this (since I can't edit my previous post anymore), I've also known people over 18 (adults) that have acted like immature children. So, it goes both ways. I've met mature young kids and immature adults. Not everyone is going to act how people think they should act at their age.

Users who are viewing this thread