Answered How do you PM if you want too apply as admin but below the age limit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathaniel

Hey, so I am new too the Panda community and I see a lot of problems on the servers I like on TF2 so I thought being an admin, I can fix that. However, I have all of the perquisite'd needed except I am 14 turning 15. However I believe I am mature enough to be an admin
So please, can someone give me step by step instructions on how to PM an admin?

• Agree
Reactions: Onelight
If you wish to PM admin, you can click on the name of the admin that you wish to ask. There will be a button saying "start a conversation" under their name. After that you just pit in a title and message and send. You can also ask them ingame or add them on steam and ask there. The only thing you have yo be aware of though is that the admin must be full admin and is taking calls from that server and or is assigned to that server (aka the server your applying on

Now I can't take screenshots to make this easier for you but I hope you get the jist of it through this

• Agree
Top right corner, you'll see an envelope. Click that, when it opens, 'Start new conversation'. Ask a full gameserver admin that administrates on the server you want to apply for. Check the 'Staff overview' thread under 'Information'.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread