How do you facestab someone? (1 Viewer)

Skinny ??

Front/face stab someone....? I always get killed by a red spy....

its basically like they back stab you at the shoulder... When you are spy try aiming for the shoulder for a face stab.

Reactions: Skinny 🇷🇸
1,Have a shitty internet
2,Pray to the spy gods
3,???
4,Profit

CA487718-2112-46C5-8559-1EF06DDF1715.jpeg

606A9759-A92E-4442-9D04-BA14E5F03ED4.jpeg

Video link btw

But in all seriousness,face stabbing is really just luck-based because you never know how the hitbox would behave. However,if you want to increase your chances in face stabbing,try to hug the enemy,strafe left,then stab them in their right side because thats where I see how most face stabs happen for some reason.(Note that if you want to actually backstab the game-intended way strafe right because compared to strafing left you can enter the ‘backstabable hitbox’ earlier)

Have 600+ ping and actually backstab them, you will be so laggy that from their POV they got stabbed in the face

I would say that facestabs are mostly based on luck,since they normally accure due to lag compensation.

But before you get an actual facestab you will probably have some failstabs first,so its kinda balanced.

Also,seing the difference between being trickstabbed or facestabbed can often help.

Have 600+ ping and actually backstab them, you will be so laggy that from their POV they got stabbed in the face
If you do so please be ready to face a ton of situations where the spy raises his knife and then decides to go for a swipe for some reason

—A person who always plays with high ping

• Funny
Reactions: Nowtoad

Users who are viewing this thread