How can i trick the warden like a gamer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

i want to trick the warden cuz i want to annoy him im very epic and cool plsssssss

When you get LR, then request the Warden next round to make car noises after every command.

all our servers have micspam rules vecomti?? :p:p:p

Screeching noise isnt the same as a car noise, now is it? Try it. "Vrooom". Was that micspammy and noisy?
I’m pretty sure that’s....not what mic spam means......

This is what I found from the Urban dictionary:
Mic spam:Annoying, entertaining, or just out right stupid sounds, music, and such. Usually done in Ventrilo servers with soundboards, and also Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike, Battlefield, etc. Source Engine games are popular for it.

Playing a single car noise is not annoying,nor is it entertaining because most people would just treat that as some noise going off your background. However,if the warden constantly spams the noise of a car after each sentence,that’s both annoying and stupid. Well is it funny tho? Sorry but I don’t think that fits my humour

I’m pretty sure that’s....not what mic spam means......

This is what I found from the Urban dictionary:
Mic spam:Annoying, entertaining, or just out right stupid sounds, music, and such. Usually done in Ventrilo servers with soundboards, and also Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike, Battlefield, etc. Source Engine games are popular for it.

Playing a single car noise is not annoying,nor is it entertaining and most people would just treat that as some noise going off your background. However,if you constantly spam the noise of a car,that’s both annoying and stupid. Well is it funny tho? Sorry but I don’t think that fits my humour
I don't think it's entertaining, and if you're just a stranger on a server hearing it you wont find it that way either... but if you're surrounded by friends and you make someone do weird dumb shit like make silly noises, it's usually a banger:)

And how is that not what micspam means? Saying "vroom" after every sentence isn't gonna be micspam, but making a screeching noise, which is actually an uncomfortable sound, after every command then that is micspam? Or am I missing something?

I don't think it's entertaining, and if you're just a stranger on a server hearing it you wont find it that way either... but if you're surrounded by friends and you make someone do weird dumb shit like make silly noises, it's usually a banger:)

And how is that not what micspam means? Saying "vroom" after every sentence isn't gonna be micspam, but making a screeching noise, which is actually an uncomfortable sound, after every command then that is micspam? Or am I missing something?
If you mean the warden only needs to a short ‘vroom’,then he doesn’t need to do it simply because....lr over VC is invalid,not mainly because of mic spamming,so you have no reason to argue about it here.
If you mean by a long ‘vroooooooooooom’ sound,then that’s just mic spamming and it ties back to my first point

please forgive me if I have any grammar mistakes it’s almost 11 pm in the night

If you mean the warden only needs to a short ‘vroom’,then he doesn’t need to do it simply because....lr over VC is invalid,not mainly because of mic spamming,so you have no reason to argue about it here.
If you mean by a long ‘vroooooooooooom’ sound,then that’s just mic spamming and it ties back to my first point

please forgive me if I have any grammar mistakes it’s almost 11 pm in the night
"Lr over VC is invalid" explains everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread