HopJB Machine Broke (1 Viewer)

Dr. Meatloaf

How could this happen to hopjbv11?

• Haha
  • Surprised
Reactions: Mehgend and Aces
very odd, i can send this to the map creator and see what he thinks, but ive played this map and have never seen an issue like that.

Does this happen every round?

@Buns no it was only one round I more or less posted it here because I thought it was funny. We played several rounds with the map working just fine however it was also added yesterday

was just playing it with @Semicolon Backslash , theres a lot more going wrong with the map, some cell doors were opened before round started, armoury was open, almost like the doors didnt even spawn according to semicolon

Surely this must be a server issue, I haven't encountered any of these issues on other communities.

• Agree
Reactions: Dr. Meatloaf
Gotta be honest I'm calling it a server issue too since this is the first time I'm hearing about this after 5 months of being rigorously played on SG.

This fucker is so packed full of shit that I had to use point_templates and a command at the end of a round to kill the triggers, buttons and hats so that it would keep from crashing. It's perfectly timed so that it's barely noticeable before the next round starts, just under fifteen seconds after the round ends to be exact. But on this server the next round starts 10 seconds after a round ends so that's probably throwing all that off.

I had a feeling this would be a problem on this server so I'm not surprised, and if you're convinced the problem is on my end we'll I'm gonna call bullshit on that one.

• Agree
Reactions: Bananawastaken
The map has been reverted to v8 for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread