Accepted honestly this is a bruh moment (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't noticed this coming

⚡Bulldozer⚡
STEAM_0:1:439517813
Blue Teamkill

That is me, I teamkilled him since he forced warden the previous round and refuses to slay. Although if the teamkill is worthy of a ban, then I accept my ban as my punishment. After all...I blew it away, and it is time for my perm-teamban. I had over 7 teambans, most of them are exclusively from Justin.

Shouldn't noticed this coming

That is me, I teamkilled him since he forced warden the previous round and refuses to slay. Although if the teamkill is worthy of a ban, then I accept my ban as my punishment. After all...I blew it away, and it is time for my perm-teamban. I had over 7 teambans, most of them are exclusively from Justin.
Talked privately with @Gold on your report, seems to me you haven’t done anything more than warning-worthy. As trials can’t handle reports I can’t decide what happens ofc but i advice whoever handles this report to not punish trggb2.

I teamkilled him since he forced warden the previous round and refuses to slay

Have the rules changed since I've last played jailbreak or am I missing something here?
As for in being warning worthy, we'll see.

----

Also during the clip the warden says 'No taunting for the rest of the round' and then says they can taunt now, but know when to stop? xD At first I thought he said 'No talking for the rest of the round' in that voice.
Seems to be unclear order given by the warden that makes the freekill happen.

Reactions: vinny
@Yelowchy 's informed me the teamkilled blue had freekilled previous rounds.
Failwarden or forcewarden is not grounds for a player to teamkill a blue. Mass freekilling is, that's the only exception.
With no telling what happened before, other than the word of others, it's difficult to determine the outcome of this report.
Nobody seems to be panicing in the cells ready for a mass freekilling blue. Indicating the teamkilled blue could of freekilled sparingly.
If the warden stated that the blue was teamkilled because of freekilling in the evidence, this would of made sense.

I'll leave this to @Ranger Ciri as I'm unsure and he is jailbreak's only full ::(:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread