Accepted Holy Meem ban appeal. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Meem

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=crilless&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Holy Meem
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52578411
Date and Time of the Ban: 2013-06-14 19:44:03
Reason about the Ban: Banned for glitching under a map on one of your VSH servers back in the day.
Admin that Banned you: danny1998
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Well, its 6 years ago, and thats 6 years of time to mature. I'm in the TFDB community, and would love to gain access to use your servers again, with a promise on not glitching under the maps again, if that means anything. Was 13 years old at the time, a lot happens from that age to 19 years old. Looking forward to rejoin the community after all this time! : )

Hello there! I am the one who banned you permanently, for exploiting on the vsh_west map on the #05 VSH server. First off, I must apologize for doing such a thing as banning you from all the Panda-Community servers for all eternity, even though you didn't have any previous bans on record. Back then, I've only had a few months worth of administrator experience, and I saw exploiting as a serious offense. Seeing all your connection blocks on SourceBans grow remorse within me, and I have nothing against you being unbanned. Surely, you could have been easily unbanned, if an appeal was posted at earlier times. By the way, I admire your old panda tag (".:[Crilless]:."). Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread