Completed Hlxstats scoring system (1 Viewer)

Make the hlxstats scoring system change to be more fair.

• Yes

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolfx

When you play on a server with hlxstats you get this very nice scoring system. And what i mean is, if you have more points than the other one and die, you lose -25. BUT! If you kill that guy with lower score you get +2.

I would to change this and make it more fair. And make it to -5 instead of -25 to balance it a bit more. Like the normal GameME servers (even tho they will get game ended)

When you play on a server with hlxstats you get this very nice scoring system. And what i mean is, if you have more points than the other one and die, you lose -25. BUT! If you kill that guy with lower score you get +2.

I would to change this and make it more fair. And make it to -5 instead of -25 to balance it a bit more. Like the normal GameME servers (even tho they will get game ended)
I see that it's that way to balance things out, otherwise high ranked players will just keep gaining points when all they lose on death is 5 points and will just lead to a few players having a ridiculously high number of points and no one to bring them down. Completely new players need to do a certain number of kills before they pull the full 25 points from the higher ranked players.

I still think -25 is a bit too much. With gameme you lost 5 and got 2 (only applies when the player had already 50 kills on the server) That means you have to kill the other player at least twice as much as he kills you. With -25 you have to kill the opponent way too many times, just to keep your points.

changed the -25 skill points to -5, please someone confirm.

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: fanthom and Matth
changed the -25 skill points to -5, please someone confirm.
HLXstats does not seem to work on #04 and #29. Commands related to points does not work neither does it let you accumulate points when its 4+ players on.

lmfao if ur enemy got a med he also gets 5 points. disable it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread