Hi (2 Viewers)

Jim

Hi, I'm Jim (obviously). I've been checking out you guys' forums because I've been a little bored sometimes :p . I'm an avid Jailbreak player being a known member in three tf2 communities which are all active but one is mostly dead, the second I haven't visited in months and the third I'm on daily. I've been thinking of popping in on your servers sometime (why I'm making an intro post to the community but have never played on your servers is beyond me) because I have read that the Jailbreak servers could use some help, most notably the american one. I'm still a long way from being known here but give me a few months and you might know me better :).

Sup Jim!

I've got an important question for you: What's your opinion on Timberland boots? :kappa:

Sup Jim!

I've got an important question for you: What's your opinion on Timberland boots? :kappa:
Timbs are for silly american children such as myself. Anyone else wearing them would be wrongfully assumed to speak cheeseburger and have an arrogant attitude such as myself :kappa:

Reactions: Cryptic
Timbs are for silly american children such as myself. Anyone else wearing them would be wrongfully assumed to speak cheeseburger and have an arrogant attitude such as myself :kappa:
Damn Jim, you've been hittin' the gym or something?

Welcome to the community

Users who are viewing this thread