Answered Hey (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi

Donator
A couple of years ago I along with help from other older jailbreak admins gold/kazzy/semi/pnn (I think those 4) remade the jailbreak rules. I was curious to find that the original thread with these rules was deleted/moved and replaced with Wolfys older jailbreak rules thread. https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-05-01-2023.11901/ It even still has the exact same formatting and typos that I made on the original thread (I typed everything)

Anyways was curious to ask why was this done? Space issue? Bambi hate? Just wanna make sure that them and myself remained credited for that since it took quite the effort to do looking back.

Hmm. I am unsure, may have happened when I resigned. I will ask about it and get back to you on discord if I can figure out anything.

Scroll to Oct 28, 2021, the credit has been there since you re-typed up the jailbreak rules.
You listed six others (ex and current) admins there and you did specify credit to them in the original thread but removed the credit two months later yourself for the thread to look clean. The credit in the gameserver rule thread does credit these six, but loosely due to at the time you fully credited them within your thread at the time.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread