Completed hey look more jb related things (1 Viewer)

add

• yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • no fuck off husky your taste is shit

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky

Mapper
I'm too lazy to actually write someone on my own, so I'm just going to copy it from somewhere else.
"This map has the same theme like ba_mlcastle and also a similar layout, also one of the favorite maps for many.
It has a couple new games, such as climb and speedrun, both are which very fun minigames. The map is overall nice looking and brings back all of the minigames from ba_mlcastle but different.

https://gamebanana.com/maps/193064"
Poll closes in 7 days

Unless you actually play JB, @Magglet you too, don't vote thanks. The map is yes, the same in terms of the theme, but it definitely isn't the same in terms of gameplay and layout.
Just because I resigned, that doesn't mean I have not played Panda JB for a decent amount of time. I feel like we need more variety in maps, as it's pool is very lacking, and this isn't variety. It's another map that, in a way, is similar to mlcastle which is by far the MOST PLAYED MAP.

>mlcastle
>voting for maps starts
>husky101 nominated supermario
>supermario wins
>heck
>time for voting again
>husky101 nominated mlcastle
>oh god please no
>mlcastle wins
>repeat

i dont want this

• Agree
Reactions: Furken and Magglet
Map looks really clean and while not as "high quality" as Ml castle looks very fun and I would love to play these games. also does not look too complex in terms of navigating the map and leading reds to games. Definite yes.

Its a shame its been 3 months of my jb_minecraft_daylight suggestion not being added, along with other things.
i doubt this will be added before 2019.

• Dislike
Reactions: Valen and Jim
tldr this is a simpler mlcastle at about half the size

We already have two famouses, four generic prison maps (hop, wip, jailfort and chrietien) 1 snow map and another one being suggested and one minecraft I don’t think an extra mario map will hurt plus maybe @Classy Plant will stop nominating mlcastle all the time and nominate this instead :p

We already have two famouses, four generic prison maps (hop, wip, jailfort and chrietien) 1 snow map and another one being suggested and one minecraft I don’t think an extra mario map will hurt plus maybe @Classy Plant will stop nominating mlcastle all the time and nominate this instead :p
lol no, I've played the map on blackwonder, it's not nearly as good as mlcastle

• Informative
Reactions: Geronimo
well, as long as it doesn't replace mlcastle I guess it's fine...

Do My Votes Still Count Although I Havent Played JB For Ages?

Anyways I Will Just Give My Opinion Of That Map. I Have Actually Played That Map On Other Servers And Was Actually Quite OK. Im Pretty Sure That Some Parts Of The Map Were A Little Confusing Or Buggy When I Once Played That Map. I Would Actually Enjoy Having New Maps Aslong They are Not Broken.
>mlcastle
>voting for maps starts
>husky101 nominated supermario
>supermario wins
>heck
>time for voting again
>husky101 nominated mlcastle
>oh god please no
>mlcastle wins
>repeat

i dont want this
Just Nominate A Different Map Before Husky Even Nominates It

• Funny
Reactions: Geronimo
Do My Votes Still Count Although I Havent Played JB For Ages?

Anyways I Will Just Give My Opinion Of That Map. I Have Actually Played That Map On Other Servers And Was Actually Quite OK. Im Pretty Sure That Some Parts Of The Map Were A Little Confusing Or Buggy When I Once Played That Map. I Would Actually Enjoy Having New Maps Aslong They are Not Broken.
Just Nominate A Different Map Before Husky Even Nominates It
Multiple nominations are allowed last time I checked. Also Husky was only an example lol

Well, if you guys would like to add that map to our Jailbreak servers, I'm okay with that.

Added on To Do list.

• Informative
Reactions: TBotV63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread