hey im new (1 Viewer)

its me, hello

Reactions: Jim Bob
yo whats up? yeah im number 1 on this server and well basically all of the servers, i believe, yeah, all of panda i guess. don't want to sound like a tryhard or whatever but well when kids need a role model i often stand up for the role, it takes a lot to train and hold the position of number 1 across all panda community servers but well i reckon i hold it up quite well. if you ever need any tips or just someone to talk to about getting better at the game come to me man, my discord, steam, panda community forum account are all open for messages, so hit me up on any of those at any time, my kik, my skype, you name it man, my myspace, my mumble. let me know and ill get back to you, being number 1 is actually quite easy if you have the amount of skill as i do, its a lot of stress in the beginning when you're getting used to it but you get used to it, man. and as well and yeah that's it just it basically, anyhow, hope you're doing just grrrrrrrrrreat!

yo whats up? yeah im number 1 on this server and well basically all of the servers, i believe, yeah, all of panda i guess. don't want to sound like a tryhard or whatever but well when kids need a role model i often stand up for the role, it takes a lot to train and hold the position of number 1 across all panda community servers but well i reckon i hold it up quite well. if you ever need any tips or just someone to talk to about getting better at the game come to me man, my discord, steam, panda community forum account are all open for messages, so hit me up on any of those at any time, my kik, my skype, you name it man, my myspace, my mumble. let me know and ill get back to you, being number 1 is actually quite easy if you have the amount of skill as i do, its a lot of stress in the beginning when you're getting used to it but you get used to it, man. and as well and yeah that's it just it basically, anyhow, hope you're doing just grrrrrrrrrreat!

right, hmm yeah just one more thing to add well yeah, it LOOKS like it's easy to be number 1 (ONE) across ALL of the panda community servers, but it actually matters on how much skill you have. yes, yes, in the beginning i was terrified of even trying to achieve this but through hard work and effort i eventually succeeded, this is my proudest moment in life, that is, being number 1 on all panda community servers. yes, sometimes even i get a little stressed out because i have to join all of the panda community servers each day and grind to keep myself in number 1 but its all worth it, man.

anyways yeah, sorry for you keeping you here, lol, but yep, welcome, and well, hi.

Welcome

Hello there

Users who are viewing this thread