Hey i just got scammed :/ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There literally is no decision in this, you are just trying to justify not having read the entire thread.

I've read it entirely before giving him the link, I just opted for another option, I've read that you could simply mark him. It looked only a bit weird, here and not on SteamRep.

• Dislike
Reactions: Joe and Lukas
I've read it entirely before giving him the link, I just opted for another option, I've read that you could simply mark him. It looked only a bit weird, here and not on SteamRep.
I am not sure what is weird about me being able to mark people on SR.

I am not sure what is weird about me being able to mark people on SR.

Nope, I didn't refer to you, but to the thread, seen that it wasn't a report on SteamRep. (I clearly said: here and not on SteamRep)
Thanks for the work you do to keep the trading community clean, anyway! :)

Off-Topic: Cut the bullcrap @CiroBishop & @inu , This guy got scammed (his fault btw) and needs help. There is no point in arguing on the forums, go to the steam chat or something

On-Topic: You do realize that steam wallet codes and paypal transfers are not possible right? It's an obvious scam unless the user has a guaranteed trust on his steamrep and shit like that. Anyways, do as said earlier. Contact steam support and pray to dear GabeN that they give back your inventory. If you have email confirmation you will probably be guaranteed to get your items back. if not, then good luck...

Off-Topic: Cut the bullcrap @CiroBishop & @inu , This guy got scammed (his fault btw) and needs help. There is no point in arguing on the forums, go to the steam chat or something

On-Topic: You do realize that steam wallet codes and paypal transfers are not possible right? It's an obvious scam unless the user has a guaranteed trust on his steamrep and shit like that. Anyways, do as said earlier. Contact steam support and pray to dear GabeN that they give back your inventory. If you have email confirmation you will probably be guaranteed to get your items back. if not, then good luck...

We ended, anyway, and I agree with you for the second part.

EDIT: If the Steam Email Confirmation was disabled, he doesn't need luck, Steam says that in that case he can't do nothing. He'll probably get his items back if he had them enabled, anyway.

You do realize that steam wallet codes and paypal transfers are not possible right?.
They are very possible. I sold most of my BP for paypal (to a trusted trader, obviously) and also even sold some keys to Skiffa among a lot of other people.

It is possible, you just need to be careful with whom you choose to trade with.

You do realize that steam wallet codes and paypal transfers are not possible right?
They are very possible. I sold most of my BP for paypal (to a trusted trader, obviously) and also even sold some keys to Skiffa among a lot of other people.

It is possible, you just need to be careful with whom you choose to trade with.

Steam wallet codes are possible too.

any 1 can help me with get this dude trading banned or help me get the items. Im a bit dumb, i cant understand the websites u guys are sending me. I am happy for all the response m8's <3

any 1 can help me with get this dude trading banned or help me get the items. Im a bit dumb, i cant understand the websites u guys are sending me. I am happy for all the response m8's <3
do you have screenshots of the chat and from anything else?

Getting someone trade banned is a lot more compliacted that just getting people to report him. I believe they go on trade probabtion on their first offence if it's minor, so it's not that easy.

Getting someone trade banned is a lot more compliacted that just getting people to report him. I believe they go on trade probabtion on their first offence if it's minor, so it's not that easy.
if he has screenshots of everything then inu can get him maybe quicker banned or well said marked

we got to stop this dude, i belive he have done it to many others, and are gonna do it to many others 2!

if he has screenshots of everything then inu can get him maybe quicker banned or well said marked
That would just get him marked, wouldn't get him trade banned; he can still scam people as much as he likes if people choose to believe him (perfect example of this is Lategum and Ericcson, who are both marked but have been hugely scamming on pp still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread