Accepted Hey, I got banned from Panda Dodgeball almost 5 years ago and I'd like to get unbanned :). (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamm

SourceBans Ban URL: STEAM_0:0:83851948
Name of your Banned Steam Account::thonking:
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YeeterSceeter/
Date and Time of the Ban: 04/15/2015 15:59
Reason about the Ban: Call abuse. I've told him to stop multiple times and have given ban warnings yet he continues to abuse. 3rd ban for the same reason, so making a week. [CHANGED TO PERM FOR MAKING AN ALT AND AVOIDING A BAN]
Admin that Banned you: Supreme
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Hey, I got banned several years ago. I am not who I was before, I will not do the same mistakes as I have in the past.

Hi! Lighty is the admin who put a permanent ban because you used an alt to play while being still punished. (Alt account is STEAM_0:1:47172350 )

He's not an admin anymore, that's why Magglet is calling Madact :)

Also, previous unban request (declined) is here

• Informative
Reactions: Kazzy
Also, previous unban request (declined) is here
I listed 3 alts in that thread, in case anyone doesn't check:
1st alt listed: not sure! may be linked via IP, of which I cannot check.
2nd alt listed: name is exactly the same, may be linked via IP too (probably came up in alt check)
3rd alt listed: permanent ban with the reason "alt of Hamm" and may have a matching IP (sourcesleuth didn't auto ban alts if main is permanently banned) (also a full pls change that to a steamID, thanks
b3zEMi2vvxpu.png
)
And since I didn't post the chatlog of our Discord chat last time, here it is.

Either way, it's been 2 years since last appeal, maybe things have changed, not my call though.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact and Djusan
I'm willing to give your main a chance, but your alt accounts will remain perm banned as you don't really need to go on them now do you? ::):
I'll be checking to make sure you don't alt breaking rules. If we find that you are, you may received a perm ban again without warning on both your main and alt account.

Make sure to be familiar with the rules, particularly the dodgeball specific rules:

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread