Hey Hi Yes Hello, (Question about Gray mann, FF2) (1 Viewer)

SharpTips

Would you consider Gray mann's abillity to spawn robots non-stop an exploit?

To be more precise with what i'm asking: If you bind any of your keys as a build command, you'll have abillity to spawn robots non-stop, as many as you wish, even if they die, you could just respawn them by pressing on the key that you binded.

Is that an exploit? Bannable offense? Can anyone clear it up for me? I'm being asked here in the FF2 Chat about its fairness and whether it should be allowed. (It's very easy to notice and tell when somebody's doing that)

I didn't give anyone an answer in the FF2 server, and told them I would ask about it, so here I am!

I WOULD assume that it is not allowed since it falls under the exploiting rule, but again, I need someone's opinion.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Nisoria
Sounds more like a bug but if someone abuses It I believe they can be punished for it, but I think you should report the bug so it can be fixed and in the mean time if anyone abuses it they'll be punished accordingly.

Reactions: SharpTips
Sounds more like a bug but if someone abuses It I believe they can be punished for it, but I think you should report the bug so it can be fixed and in the mean time if anyone abuses it they'll be punished accordingly.
I don't feel like it is going to be fixed eitherway, neither Jack being fixed, etc, I think this issue was spoken of not too long ago over here, I might be wrong though,
maybe I just mistook that one time I talked about it with someone else on Steam.

Users who are viewing this thread