Donator
Steam Name:HamaCSharp
Unique ID: STEAM_0:0:176041854
Reason:Stealing
20170924204314_1.jpg
20170924204324_1.jpg
20170924204330_1.jpg

Lighty said:
This is not a valid report, screenshots aren't sufficient evidence as they could be false positives. The saving rule exists and you or someone else could be sniping the specific player to get them to steal, to get the "evidence" to ban them.

Only attempt to airblast the rocket after hearing the sentry activation noise, unless you absolutely have to save yourself from dying.This does not include standing still and airblasting when the rocket comes close or moving toward the rocket and then airblasting.
It's not very specific but I allow saving if you were on your own side and not moving, not in the middle but at the sides and the back of your side and also allow saving if your teammate walks into you while a rocket is following them.
There are two more exceptions to the rule

Exceptions to this rule are:

1. It is allowed to "wall" (statue as a group).
2. It is allowed to protect AFK teammates or teammates otherwise limited in their ability to play due to RTD or similar cause.

This is all from the gameserver rules thread: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-06-04-2017.3409/

I honestly think that "x stole y's rocket!" is not enough evidence to warrant a ban. I think Silorak Frosty fanthom and Luigi123 shouldn't have accepted the previous reports for stealing that only contain screenshots.

Consider any report that only has screenshots as evidence for stealing or blocking to be invalid. It should be obvious as to why I think that way, if not, reread what I wrote above.
from https://www.panda-community.com/threads/stealing-rockets-on-dogeball.14080/

Make a proper steal report with a demo.

Invalid

• Agree
Reactions: Wolfgang
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread