Help - Saxton Server (1 Viewer)

WarMachinePT

Donator
Hello everyone, I’m having a problem since the last update.

When I’m playing, sometimes and its getting worst I get somehow and only on this server freezes spikes out of nowhere and disables my third vision every time i got this… so annoying…

Another thing is while im playing I use net_graph1 and strange thing is my ping go higher like ping spikes and freezes me up, I don’t know what is happening… I can’t figurate out…

Hello everyone, I’m having a problem since the last update.

When I’m playing, sometimes and its getting worst I get somehow and only on this server freezes spikes out of nowhere and disables my third vision every time i got this… so annoying…

Another thing is while im playing I use net_graph1 and strange thing is my ping go higher like ping spikes and freezes me up, I don’t know what is happening… I can’t figurate out…
never experienced those issues since the last updates on any servers

It's probably an issue with your connection, it happens to me too sometimes.
When this happens and disables your third-person thingy, just type "/fp" and then "/tp".

It's probably an issue with your connection, it happens to me too sometimes.
When this happens and disables your third-person thingy, just type "/fp" and then "/tp".

My connection ? this only hapens on this server ...and started since the last update,also i dont want to spam the chat with those commands all the time, its anoying.

also i dont want to spam the chat with those commands all the time, its anoying.
The other players don't see the command you typed if you use the "/" instead of the "!".
Ex.:
If you write !tp other players will se this: Name: !tp
But, if you write /tp, other players will not see it in the chat.

Nice to know that. Well i knew it because of the trade chat (/T) but that i didnt knew we can use on those comands to, awsome ! Thanks :)

Yup , this is getting wrost some players are complaning about the lagg and i cant see the hale sometimes... :(

Yup , this is getting wrost some players are complaning about the lagg and i cant see the hale sometimes... :(
well then its an provider problem or so since server side is everything running well which much space even when all servers are full.
if it doesnt fix within 1 week tell me again then i contact our host maybe they know more.

Reactions: WarMachinePT
db is laggy as well, il make a youtube version of the demo i made where most of the players had ping over 200...

Last edited:
dr is laggy as well, il make a youtube version of the demo i made where most of the players had ping over 200...
as i said, its not an server issue, you always complain that EVERY server is lagging but the thing is i dont see anything.

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1
2 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms Cisco-EPC3925
3 * * * Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
4 7 ms 7 ms 7 ms 212.33.34.117
5 7 ms 7 ms 7 ms lilzgate01a-vlan3.liwest.at [212.33.33.6]
6 35 ms 21 ms 21 ms de-cix-10G.liwest.at [212.33.35.108]
7 22 ms 21 ms 21 ms decix2.link11.de [80.81.193.218]
8 21 ms 21 ms 22 ms 80.95.144.20
9 21 ms 21 ms 22 ms link11.ociris.com [80.95.152.210]
10 22 ms 21 ms 21 ms eu1.panda-community.com [193.192.59.191]

Users who are viewing this thread