Answered Help me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what this is about. Maybe you can explain?

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin
I'm not sure what this is about. Maybe you can explain?
hi , ok for some weird reason administrator is a blackhole of a model for me, i tried to find the folder in the /download section of the "tf" folder, and i couldnt find the admin folder (to delete it and let the server download the folder again). So i tried to make a "admin" folder myself , which make me to download from the FF2 forum the administrator model, particles, etc. (not the sound folder cuz sound is normal , it works on the server). https://gyazo.com/391370c2c9c481db576cdf88003bb752 (here is a screenshot). So thats my problem basicly i dont know what to do i already tried what i knew.

hi , ok for some weird reason administrator is a blackhole of a model for me, i tried to find the folder in the /download section of the "tf" folder, and i couldnt find the admin folder (to delete it and let the server download the folder again). So i tried to make a "admin" folder myself , which make me to download from the FF2 forum the administrator model, particles, etc. (not the sound folder cuz sound is normal , it works on the server). https://gyazo.com/391370c2c9c481db576cdf88003bb752 (here is a screenshot). So thats my problem basicly i dont know what to do i already tried what i knew.
simply delete the files from your local tf2 folder and re-join the server.

the server has the corresponding model file and it should work then - if not then you may check your download settings for custom content in your local client.

simply delete the files from your local tf2 folder and re-join the server.

the server has the corresponding model file and it should work then - if not then you may check your download settings for custom content in your local client.
Yea i tried to do that but i cant find the folder , if u can send a screenshot that would be great but now the only option i have now is to delete the whole download folder and re-download everything, also my local client is Chile idk if you wanna know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread