Helltower as a Hightower (1 Viewer)

Philipf's Hair

"New" players have flooded the server, carts are moving, when you win round and go to hell game won't end with touching the spellbook - you need to wait till game kills everyone on the map or suicide yourself. Nearly none chatty and funny persons playing because most of them hates helltower.

All in one sentence: give normal TDM Hightower back.

"New" players have flooded the server, carts are moving, when you win round and go to hell game won't end with touching the spellbook - you need to wait till game kills everyone on the map or suicide yourself. Nearly none chatty and funny persons playing because most of them hates helltower.

All in one sentence: give normal TDM Hightower back.
until halloween ends it will run the event map that people cant die is fixed.

Well if it has to... Thanks for fast bug fix. But couldn't you make that carts can't move? I think that this would be cure for "new" players flooding the server (oMg carts doesnt move? Noob server. xXxSwagDeathReaperxXx left the server) and it would make TDM name accurate.

Well if it has to... Thanks for fast bug fix. But couldn't you make that carts can't move? I think that this would be cure for "new" players flooding the server (oMg carts doesnt move? Noob server. xXxSwagDeathReaperxXx left the server) and it would make TDM name accurate.
maybe i change the name until halloween ends, i will see.

Playing helltower with non-moving carts is pretty pointless though because then it just becomes a shittier version of the normal tdm server with more randomness added.

• Agree
Reactions: Vecomti
Yes i know it will be shittier hightower with randomness. But with carts moving its shittier hightower with randomness AND regular breaking you out of you streaks. As I said before i think that making carts do not move will clean the server out of scouts who live is:
Go to cart > die > respawn > go to cart > die > respawn > go to cart...

Our Hightower servers are known and loved for being sentryless TDM. Breaking that with halloween would be odd, in my opinion. I don't see how it would become shittier if it were to be helltower TDM, what am I missing here? How is moving carts an improvements over the TDM that panda is known for?

I'd find it logical to have at least 1 server that is reverted back to TDM, for the reason I argued for earlier: to accommodate for both people who want to play the helltower event yet maintain the happiness of those who want to play TDM like they have always been used to on Panda, whether it be Hightower or Helltower.

• Agree
Reactions: Philipf's Hair
I think thats best to have one server of TDM Hightower and one of Helltower.
I don't see how it would become shittier if it were to be helltower TDM.
Because purple spellbooks are unbalanced and irritating, same as skeletons. Because classes are unbalanced if you want to play tryharding. Because helltower is place where "new" players swarm so you cant just derp around with hoovy or be sure that someone that is crouching and looking at you for 5 sec is friendly and not aiming...

I know, I mean how is it shittier as TDM compared to normal Helltower?

Agree with EvoWarrior and Philipf's Hair, at least 1 should be reverted back to noraml (#6 :3) and one should be kept as helltower and maybe after the halloween ends you could make a 3rd hightower server with halloween

I know, I mean how is it shittier as TDM compared to normal Helltower?
And why is TDM Hightwer shittier than normal Hightower? Because:
A) No objective = less try hards
B) No objective = "new" players get pissed off and leave
C) You won't need to regularly kill scouts that try to push cart up to end of the game
D) You do not have free dispenser (standing cart)
E) If game will end it will break your killstreak (internet points r valuable ͡(° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

• Winner
Reactions: superyurik1
What you just said are the reasons you put forward why TDM is better than normal Helltower...

#10 is back in normal mode, #6 wont change until event end.

Reactions: EvoWarrior5

Users who are viewing this thread