Hello! (1 Viewer)

The_NovaSpace

I'm a Jailbreak player I enjoy the game I am 13, but my voice is high pitched as heck, but I still enjoy the game even if no one cares because I sound way young. I was wondering if I could become an admin because there are so many people that break the rules, but there are almost little to no admins online for jailbreak to report people, I deeply care for these Jailbreak servers because its such a good game mode, but so many people stop playing because of people who haven't read the rules or because of people who go around just trolling the server. If there are any admin positions open I would love to have it. I have read the rules 3 times and I am mainly on at least at 4:30 - 9:00 EST During weekdays, 8:00 - 11:00 EST During weekends. Some days I will not be able to be on because of personal life.

You can read how to apply as an admin here ! (Wrong section to post this)

You first need to read this "The minimum age for applying is 15. If you are younger than this but are very sure you are mature enough and can do it, you may PM one of our admins and ask for permission to apply."

Good luck and welcome!

• Useful
Reactions: Fredo

Users who are viewing this thread